This course qualifies for 1 credit
By Donelle McAdams
In this 1 session, 2 hour class, Donelle McAdams will introduce you to the BASICS of Template Quilting (Rulerwork). She will cover:
• sewing equipment and it’s uses (Sew Steady Extension Tables, Gliders, Rulerwork Feet)
• the Westalee Design Templates and other products to purchase
• the Do’s and the Don’ts
• the proper machine set-up and rulerwork foot attachment and high adjustment
• the other notions needed for a successful Template Quilting experience!
• AND … answer your questions.
“My purpose in this class is to help you prepare for a SUCCESSFUL Rulerwork experience right out of the gate!” ….Donelle McAdams
After taking this introductory class, you will be ready to take the From Beginner to Quilt Class. This is an 8 week class with over 100 pages of illustrated instructions.
Westalee Tools Used:
Class Description for From BEGINNER to QUILT is the perfect class for those wanting to learn the basics of Template Quilting (Rulerwork) and experience the Sampler Set 1 Templates by Westalee Design.
Donelle will start with basic designs and build up to the Medallion Center block. Using the Quilt as You Go method of construction gives participants the opportunity to work successfully with smaller units and then piece them together for a larger finished project.
From BEGINNER to QUILT is sure to give participants as great introduction to Template Quilting!
Get started by Joining our Intro Course today!