This course qualifies for 8 credits
By Donelle McAdams
Join Donelle as she dives into this advanced-beginner class series. This class is ideal if you have already taken Beginner to Quilt Class with Donelle, or have gained basic ruler work skills.
Donelle will cover precision piecing and template quilting on your pieced blocks.
Learn creative tips, tricks, and new ideas as you take your piecing and template quilting to "The Next Steps."
Westalee Design and Sew Steady Tools Used:
- Sew Steady Ruler Work Glider, Sew Steady Grid Glider or Free Motion Glider
- Westalee Design Ruler Foot Starter Package
- Westalee Design Sampler Template Set 1
- Westalee Design 8pt Crosshair Ruler
- Westalee Design 6pt Crosshair Ruler
- Westalee Design Between the Lines Template, 1/2" size
- Westalee Design Spin-e-fex Feather Template, 7-1/2" size
- Westalee Design Spin-e-fex #16 Template, 11-1/2" size
- Westalee Design Echo Guides
- Westalee Design Outer Rim Tool
- Sew Biz Centering Ruler
Hi I'm Donelle McAdams, Westalee Design Accredited Teacher and Owner of Sew Biz, Inc.
Previously a Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher, she has been a quilt store owner for 37 years. She has taught a variety of SchoolHouse and Take & Teach classes and Business Management Seminars at International Quilt Market, Husqvarna Viking Sewing Convention, Vacuum & Sewing Machine Dealers Trade Association Convention and has participated as a Quilt Store Owner/Educator on numerous panels and advisory boards. She writes a column – Profitable Promotions – for FabShop News, an industry magazine.
Why Westalee Design Templates? “Quilting with templates is my therapy! I find that I so completely concentrate on my project that I don’t think about other issues of life when sewing or quilting. That’s very relaxing for me.” - Donelle
Click Here to Learn More about Donelle McAdams